Name: Work in Harmony Ltd | Company Number: 11656270
Registered Address: 4th Floor, 18 Cross Street, London EC1N 8UN
Our website address is: https://workinharmony.uk
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your name and contact details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have made an enquiry through the website contact form
- You have contacted us using contact details found on our website
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiry and understand how we can help you. Should we enter a business relationship with you, we will use this information to communicate with you about the services we provide to you and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- You have given your consent by contacting us via the contact form on our website, which requires you to confirm you have read and agree to this policy before submitting the form. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a legitimate interest. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
Data storage and retention
Your information is securely stored.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk